Big Panda and Tiny Dragon / James Norbury
- Norbury, James (Author of manuals on role-playing games)
- San Rafael : Mandala, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm
- Big Panda and Tiny Dragon embark on a journey through the seasons of the year together. They get lost, as many of us do. But while lost, they discover many beautiful sights they'd never have found had they gone the right way. Told through a series of beautiful drawings and quiet, sometimes silly, conversations, the panda and the dragon explore the thoughts and emotions, hardships and happiness that connect us all. In nature, they learn how to live in the moment, how to be at peace with uncertainty, and how to find the strength to overcome life's obstacles together.
- Selected to honor Raghu Sangwan, on the occasion of receiving tenure-promotion; 2022.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 38671468