Manual of federal appellate procedure : a concise and practical treatise, annotated, on procedural steps on appeal, petitions to review decisions of the Board of Tax Appeals, Federal Trade Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and other commissions, appeals to admiralty and bankruptcy, appeals from the district courts of the territory of Alaska, United States Court for China, and practice on petition for writ of certiorari, and appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States, including pertinent statutes, and rules of court / by Paul P. O'Brien
- O'Brien, Paul P. (Paul Peter), 1885-1977
- Additional Titles:
- Federal appellate procedure
- San Francisco : Pernau-Walsh Printing Company, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Circuit Court (9th Circuit) and United States. Supreme Court
- HeinOnline Taxation & Economic Reform in America: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Related Titles:
- Rules of the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, effective December 19,1938
- Appendix (pages 317-349): Rules of the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, effective December 19,1938.
View MARC record | catkey: 38679328