The founders' speech to a nation in crisis / Steven Rabb
- Rabb, Steven
- Additional Titles:
- What the founders would say to America today
- Atlanta, GA : Liberty For All Publishers, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 153 pages ; 22 cm
- Author's note -- Introduction -- Prologue -- Liberty -- Conscience -- Agency -- Knowledge -- Speech -- Constitution -- Tyranny -- Property -- Law -- Call -- Index -- Endnotes.
- "If the Founding Fathers surveyed our nation today and together composed a single speech to America, what would they say? The prologue begins to answer that question as it chronicles a current-day reunion of America's Founding Fathers at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Through a stroke of Providence, the Founders have assembled once again to take up their pen and save the country they love. Their resulting work, THE FOUNDERS' SPEECH TO A NATION IN CRISIS, is a tapestry in ten chapters of the Founders' words woven into a seamless and powerful speech to America. Author Steven Rabb meticulously crafts a one-of-a-kind book that will leave readers stunned at the relevance of the Founders' words to the very threats to liberty that Americans face today. Taken directly from the Founders' letters and documents, this book is nothing less than a stand-and-cheer celebration of America's founding ethos and principles, a much need primer on the Constitution, a caution on human nature and government, voice for economic freedom, a clarion call to defend religious liberty, and a rallying cry for every patriot to reclaim their country, once again, from the outstretched arms of tyranny!"--Back cover
- Conservatism—United States
- Political culture—United States
- Constitutional history—United States
- Founding Fathers of the United States
- Histoire constitutionnelle—États-Unis
- Pères fondateurs des États-Unis
- Constitutional history
- Political culture
- Politics and government
- United States—Politics and government—Philosophy
- United States—Politics and government—21st century
- États-Unis—Politique et gouvernement—Philosophie
- États-Unis—Politique et gouvernement—21e siècle
- United States
- Cover subtitle: What the Founders Would Say to America Today.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 153) and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library
View MARC record | catkey: 38681476