The ethics (Ethica ordine geometrico demonstrata). Part IV [electronic resource] / by Benedict de Spinoza ; translated by R.H.M. Elwes
- Spinoza, Benedictus de, 1632-1677
- Uniform Title:
- Ethica. English
- Additional Titles:
- Ethica ordine geometrico demonstrata
- Champaign, Ill. : Project Gutenberg ; Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, [between 1990 and 1999]
- Additional Creators:
- Elwes, R. H. M. (Robert Harvey Monro), 1853- and NetLibrary, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- 0585012989 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3872107