New Trends in Astrodynamics and Applications III : Princeton, New Jersey, 16-18 August 2006 / editor Edward Belbruno ; sponsoring organizations, NASA Headquarters, Princeton University
- Conference Author:
- International Conference on New Trends in Astrodynamics and Applications (3rd : 2006 : Princeton, New Jersey)
- Melville, N.Y. : American Institute of Physics, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 336 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Belbruno, Edward, 1951-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- AIP conference proceedings, 0094-243X ; v. 886
- Trajectory design and dynamical systems -- Future of human settlement -- Celestial mechanisms and dynamical astronomy -- Interstellar mission concepts -- Astronomy, relativity -- NEO deflection.
- "This conference is the third in the series entitled New Trends in Astrodynamics and Applications"--P. vii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3872582