In bed with Ulysses / Say Yes Productions presents a film by Alan Adelson & Kate Taverna ; produced and directed by Alan Adelson and Kate Taverna
- [Portland, Oregon] : Collective Eye Films, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (80 min.)) : sound, color and black and white
- Additional Creators:
- Adelson, Alan, 1943-, Taverna, Kathryn, Chalfant, Kathleen, 1945-, Say Yes Productions, and Collective Eye Films
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Racing against impending blindness, a monomaniacal genius feeds off his own love life to create a novel he hopes will change the art form of fiction forever. And James Joyce got his way, but at an enormous price. The feature length documentary "In Bed With Ulysses" tells the provocative story of how the novel that is widely considered the greatest work of modern fiction was created. With readings featuring Kathleen Chalfant (Angels in America, Wit) as Molly Bloom. Nationwide theatrical rollout. Two consecutive years of Bloomsday projections at Symphony Space in NYC.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cinematography, Michael Berz, Marc Dagenaar, Scott Sinkler ; editor, Kate Taverna ; music, Mark Degli Antoni [and 3 others].
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Alan Adelson.
Kathleen Chalfant, Allyn Burrows, Chris Ceraso, Rufus Collins, Jerry Matz, Paul McIsaac, Robert Zukerman.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: An Internet browser with HTML5 support.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 38973265