Arduino OOP : object-oriented programming
- [Place of publication not identified] : Packt Publishing, 
- [First edition].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (4 hr., 22 min.)) : sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Renard, Edouard and Packt Publishing
- Learn how to implement OOP programming concept with Arduino in this project-based course About This Video Master Arduino OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) Write a class for any Arduino component or functionality you want Learn the best practices from the start In Detail Do you want to write Arduino code that you can easily read, modify, and share with other Arduino developers? Or do you already know OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) and you want to know how to apply it to Arduino? Then this course is for you. In this course, you will learn how to create a first class (for an LED component), then organize the class, and separate the interface from the implementation. Next, it will be your turn to write OOP code for a push button. Later, you will learn how to create a class to make an LED blink (how to use a class inside another class). Finally, you will get a chance to create the final TrafficLight class with high-level logic, while using all the previous classes you have created in this course. By the end of this course, you will be able to write clean Arduino code with OOP for any hardware component or functionality, rewrite your own projects using OOP, and create a clean and super easy-to-use OOP Arduino library. Audience This course is intended for individuals who are familiar with the fundamentals of Arduino time functionality as well as the creation of simple Arduino programs using simple hardware components. This course can be useful for students, engineers, researchers, teachers, developers, and Arduino developers who want to produce scalable, easy-to-read code, or who want to construct Arduino libraries with a clear user interface. This course can also be helpful to those who already have a working understanding of OOP and want to learn how to use it with Arduino.
- 9781804614945 (electronic video)
1804614947 (electronic video)
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Form of work:
- Instructional films
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Edouard Renard, presenter.
View MARC record | catkey: 38973700