Labor law in a nutshell / Michael Z. Green (Professor of Law and Director, Workplace Law Program, Texas A&M University School of Law), Douglas L. Leslie (formerly Charles O. Gregory Professor of Law, University of Virginia School of Law).
- Green, Michael Z.
- St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Leslie, Douglas L., 1942-
- Early regulation by law and a statutory overview -- NLRB structure and procedure -- Selecting a bargaining representative -- Organizational picketing -- Employer economic responses to concerted employee activity -- Secondary activity and other union economic coercions -- The duty to bargain -- Labor and the antitrust laws -- Enforcement of collective bargaining agreements -- Federal preemption of state legislation -- NLRA regulation of internal union affairs -- LMRDA regulation of internal union affairs.
- "This comprehensive guide reviews labor relations law in the United States from its origins to the creation of key statutory protections and the up to date developments of the modern-day National Labor Relations Board (NLRB). Expert commentary offers insight into primary legal issues such as union organizing, picketing, employer responses, the duty to bargain, and enforcement of collective bargaining agreements and their arbitration provisions."--Publisher.
- 9781685614379 (electronic bk.)
168561437X (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: Leslie, Douglas L., 1942- Fifth edition. St. Paul, Minnesota : Thomson/West, 
View MARC record | catkey: 38975127