Protecting U.S. biomedical research : efforts to prevent undue foreign influence : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session on examining protecting U.S. biomedical research, focusing on efforts to prevent undue foreign influence, April 22, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Protecting United States biomedical research
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.117-181
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Lauer, Michael, M.D., Deputy Director for Extramural Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD; Aguirre, Lisa, Acting Director, Office of National Security, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC; Cantrell, Gary L., Deputy Inspector General for Investigations, Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC; Wright, Candice N., Acting Director, Science, Technology Assessment, and Analytics, U.S. Government Accountability Office, Washington, DC.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-04-22.
View MARC record | catkey: 38978433