Business Wargaming for Mergers & Acquisitions [electronic resource] : Systematic Application in the Strategy and Acquisition Process / by Jan-Philipp Büchler
- Büchler, Jan-Philipp
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 50 p. 14 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Fundamentals of systematic and dynamic strategy work -- Business wargaming as a complementary tool for strategy work -- Business wargaming for systematic M&A decisions.
- Based on a systematic description of possible applications and case studies in the acquisition process, the essential offers a practice-oriented introduction to business wargaming. The high degree of integration of business wargaming with classic strategy instruments from the strategy process is made clear. On this basis, the author describes the development of strategy-compliant acquisition projects that consistently contribute to the achievement of objectives. Readers receive valuable advice for the individual conception of business wargames for strategic, tactical and operational questions from the development of the M&A strategy to post-merger integration. The content Basics of systematic and dynamic strategy work. Business wargaming as a complementary tool for strategy work. Business wargaming for systematic M&A decisions. The target groups Students and lecturers of business administration. Entrepreneurs, managers, consultants and advisors. The author Prof. Dr. Jan-Philipp Büchler holds the professorship for Corporate Strategy and Global Business Management and is the director of the interdisciplinary Center for Applied Studies & Education in Management (CASEM) at Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts. This book is a translation of an original German edition. The translation was done with the help of artificial intelligence (machine translation by the service DeepL.com). A subsequent human revision was done primarily in terms of content, so that the book will read stylistically differently from a conventional translation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 38979435