Magnetic Resonators [electronic resource] : Feedback with Magnetic Field and Magnetic Cavity / by C. S. Nikhil Kumar
- Nikhil Kumar, C. S.
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 92 p. 88 illus., 86 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- The phase-locking of multiple spin-torque nano oscillators(STNOs) is considered the primary vehicle to achieve sufficient signal quality for applications. This book highlights the resonator's design and its need for feedback for phase locking of STNOs. STNOs can act as sources of tunable microwaves after being phase-locked together. External feedback from a coplanar waveguide placed above an STNO helps ensures coherent single domain oscillations. STNOs placed within magnonic crystal cavities also demonstrate coherent oscillations. Arrays of such cavities provide a route to scale power levels from such nano-oscillators. The book presents numerical and micromagnetics to validate the design. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 38979561