The boot and shoe industry in Massachusetts as a vocation for women, October, 1915
- Corporate Author:
- Women's Educational and Industrial Union (Boston, Mass.). Department of Research
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off, 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 109 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Meeker, Royal, 1873-1953
- Women in industry series ; no. 7 and Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; whole no. 180
- At head of title: U.S. Department of Labor. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Royal Meeker, commissioner ... and "The ... work was carried on under the direction of Dr. Susan M. Kingsbury, director of the Department of research of the Women's educational and industrial union, Boston, Mass."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, Inc., 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (History of women)
View MARC record | catkey: 389865