Class action : a high school alcohol use prevention curriculum / Cheryl L. Perry, Carolyn L. Williams, Sara Veblen-Mortenson
- Perry, Cheryl
- Center City, Minn. : Hazelden, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Carolyn L.
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (U.S.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Case 1. Drinking and driving on trial -- Case 2. Fetal alcohol syndrome on trial -- Case 3. Drinking and violence on trial -- Case 4. Date rape on trial -- Case 5. Drinking and vandalism on trial -- Case 6. School alcohol policies on trial.
- Curriculum consists of 6 casebooks describing legal situations involving alcohol for student participation in mock trials.
- 1568389248 (casebook 1)
9781568389240 (casebook 1)
1568389167 (casebook 2)
9781568389165 (casebook 2)
1568389205 (casebook 3)
9781568389202 (casebook 3)
1568389183 (casebook 4)
9781568389189 (casebook 4)
1568389221 (casebook 5)
9781568389226 (casebook 5)
1568389264 (casebook 6)
9781568389264 (casebook 6)
1568389159 (teacher's manual)
- Related Titles:
- Drinking and driving on trial
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome on trial
Drinking and violence on trial
Date rape on trial
Drinking and vandalism on trial
School alcohol policies on trial
- At head of title: "Project Northland."
"Developed from research funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism."
View MARC record | catkey: 3900459