Chemistry. Program 4, Solutions & dilutions [videorecording] / produced by Debbie Mintz, Laura Durrett ; directed by Chris Fetner ; script by Kristie Wingenbach, David Rowley
- Additional Titles:
- Solutions & dilutions
Solutions and dilutions
- Camarillo, CA : Goldhil Educational, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (approximately 26 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + 1 videodisc (sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.), 1 CD-ROM (black and white ; 4 3/4 in.), classroom notes, quizzes, standards, in binder (30 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Fetner, Chris
Rowley, David A.
Standard Deviants (Performing group)
Goldhil Educational (Firm)
- Topics covered include solution, molarity, dilutions, acids & bases, titration, limiting reagent.
- "Standard Deviants School teaching system"--Binder cover.
Contains VHS and DVD versions of content. Accompanying CD-ROM includes printable version of classroom handouts.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Performed by the Standard Deviants.
- Technical Details:
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3903448