Multidrug resistance-associated proteins / Christopher V. Aiello, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 251 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Aiello, Christopher V.
- The GS-X pump/multidrug resistance proteins (MRP): role of glutathione in their function and gene regulation / Toshihisa Ishikawa, Hiroshi Nakagawa, and Macus Tien Kuo -- Quantitation of O6 - methylguanine - DNA methyltransferase gene messenger RNA in gliomas by means of real-time RT-PCR / Satoshi Tanaka ... [et al.] -- Prediction of therapeutic responses to chemotherapy and monitor of effects of MDR-modulation with radiotracers in malignant tumors / Seigo Kinuya ... [et al.] -- Multidrug resistance-associated proteins profiles in childhood and adult cancer: the possible impact and explanation for different clinical outcome / Jan Styczynski and Lidia Gil -- The role of multidrug resistance-associated proteins in neurodegenerative diseases / Silke Vogelgesang ... [et al.] -- Neurofilaments as the central core of axonal damage in multiple sclerosis / Catherine Fressinaud and Véronique Sazdovitch -- Multidrug resistance-associated proteins and efflux of organic anions at the blood-brain and blood cerebrospinal fluid barriers / Jan Wijnholds -- ABCC6: from pseudoxanthoma elasticum to possible functions / Olivier Le Saux and Konstanze Beck -- An herbal medicine, Inchinkoto, enhances multidrug resistance-associated protein 2-mediated choleresis development of new pharmacotherapeutic strategies for cholestatic liver diseases / Junichi Shoda ... [et al.].
- 1600212980 and 9781600212987
- "Nova biomedical"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3903569