A connected warrantee township map of Lake and Salem Township in Wayne County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 94 x 180 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Lake (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Lake (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Lake (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Salem (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Salem (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Salem (Wayne County : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Lake (Wayne County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Salem (Wayne County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Wayne County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1" = 100 rods (W 75°27ʹ09ʺ--W 75°17ʹ52ʺ/N 41°29ʹ04ʺ--N 41°21ʹ17ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this seventh day of February A.D., one thousand nine hundred and seventy four."
Includes notes and location map.
"E.W.T."--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 3903629