A connected warrantee township map of Lebanon Township in Wayne County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 87 x 135 cm
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital image at Pennsylvania State Archives
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital collection information at Pennsylvania State Archives
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Lebanon (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Lebanon (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Lebanon (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Wayne County—Maps
- Lebanon (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Wayne County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1" = 100 rods (W 75°19ʹ12ʺ--W 75°11ʹ36ʺ/N 41°46ʹ29ʺ--N 41°40ʹ27ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this seventh day of January A.D., one thousand nine hundred and seventy five."
Includes notes and location map.
"E.W.T."--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 3903632