The miscellaneous works of Oliver Goldsmith, M.B.
- Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774
- London : Printed for J. Johnson ... by H. Baldwin and son,..., 1801.
- New ed. in four volumes / To which is prefixed, some account of his life and writings.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes : frontispiece (portrait, volumes 1).
- Additional Creators:
- Rose, Samuel, 1767-1804, Percy, Thomas, 1729-1811, and Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795
- v. 1. The life of Dr. Oliver Goldsmith. The vicar of Wakefield. An enquiry into the present state of polite learning -- v. 2. Miscellaneous poems. Dramatic poems -- v. 3. Letters from a citizen of the world to his friends in the East -- v. 4. The life of Dr. Parnell. The life of Henry Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. [Introduction and prefaces] The bee. [Essays & miscellanies].
- Volumes 3 and 4 printed by Nichols and son. and "Collected by Rose ... The memoir prefixed was compiled under the direction of Bishop Percy, but numerous additions were made by Rose and others" "Campbell wrote a portion of the memoir"--Dictionary of national biography.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1976. 2 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
View MARC record | catkey: 390973