Presentation essentials: the tools you need to captivate your audience, deliver your story, and make your message memorable / Anne Brucem & Sardek Love
- Bruce, Anne, 1952-
- [Place of publication not identified] : McGraw Hill-Ascent Audio, 2022.
- [First edition].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (04 hr., 36 min.))
- Additional Creators:
- Schnaubelt, Teri and Love, Sardek
- Whether you are in a one-on-one meeting with your supervisor or pitching a new idea to a packed conference room of peers and leaders, knowing how to craft and deliver engaging presentations is an essential skill in every line of business. Confidence is key in every presentation-and sharpening your skills is the most direct route to building it. Presentation Essentials includes: - Lessons including how to build your signature style, structure a powerfully engaging presentation, unleash the power of storytelling, and understand the different type of presentations - "Essential Takeaways" at the end of each chapter ensure you walk away remembering special key points - Part I includes everything you need to know about crafting powerful presentations, memorable catchphrases, one-liners, and visually stunning slides - Part II begins with a presentation skills self-assessment and guides you to apply the essentials in various presentations including speeches, training, information delivery, persuasive talks, and more - Part III includes a skills feedback tool, information on delivering presentations for a living (as a speaker, trainer, coach, or consultant), and more
- 9781638412557 (electronic audio bk.)
1638412553 (electronic audio bk.)
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Read by Teri Schnaubelt.
View MARC record | catkey: 39310778