Handbook of thermoset plastics / edited by Sidney H. Goodman
- Westwood, N.J. : Noyes Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 582 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Goodman, Sidney H.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Introduction -- Phenol-Formaldehyde -- Amino and Furan Resins -- Unsaturated Polyester and Vinyl Ester Resins -- Allyls -- Epoxy Resins -- Thermoset Polyurethanes -- High performance Polyimides and Related Thermoset Polymers; Past and Present Development, and Future Research irection -- Silicones -- Crosslinked Thermoplastics -- Index.
- As a survey of the technology, the handbook provides the reader with the implications of crosslinking, as well as establishing relationships between time, temperature, and mass.
- 1591240948 (electronic bk.)
9781591240945 (electronic bk.)
9780815517771 (electronic bk.)
0815517777 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 39310985