Geotechnical aspects of pavements : reference manual / participant workbook / [Barry R. Christopher, Charles Schwartz, and Richard Boudreau].
- Christopher, Barry R. (Barry Rodney), 1949-
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: NHI course no. 132040
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration : National Highway Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (approximately 888 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Schwartz, Charles, Boudreau, Richard, National Highway Institute (U.S.), and Ryan R. Berg & Associates
- Report Numbers:
- FHWA NHI-05-037
- Pavements—Design and construction—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Pavements—Subgrades—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Roads—Base courses—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Road drainage—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Chaussées—Formes—Guides, manuels, etc
- Routes—Couches de fondation—Guides, manuels, etc
- Routes—Drainage—Guides, manuels, etc
- Pavements—Design and construction
- Road drainage
- Roads—Base courses
- 9781615832774 (electronic bk.)
1615832777 (electronic bk.)
- Cover title.
"Publication no. FHWA NHI-05-037."
Performed by Ryan R. Berg & Associates, Inc.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Highway Institute DTFH61-02-T-63035
View MARC record | catkey: 39312650