Dictionary of food science and technology / compiled and edited by the International Food Information Service
- Chichester, U.K. ; Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell ; Reading, UK ; IFIS, 2009.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 473 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- International Food Information Service
- "IFIS has been producing quality comprehensive information for the world's food science, food technology and nutrition community since its foundation in 1968 and, through its production of FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts, has earned a worldwide reputation for excellence." "Distilled from the extensive data held and maintained by IFIS, the dictionary is easy to use and has been rigorously edited and cross-referenced." "The dictionary is an invaluable resource for all food scientists, food technologists, chemists and nutritionists in universities, research establishments, food and pharmaceutical companies. Libraries in all establishments where these subjects are studied and taught should ensure that they have copies on their shelves."--Jacket.
- 9781405187404 (hardback ; alk. paper)
1405187409 (hardback ; alk. paper)
9781615831203 (electronic bk.)
1615831207 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 39312660