Petroleum geology : north-west Europe and global perspectives : proceedings of the 6th Petroleum Geology Conference held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, 6-9 October 2003 / edited by A.G. Doré and B.A. Vining ; with S.D. Burley [and others].
- Conference Author:
- Conference on Petroleum Geology of North West Europe (6th : 2003 : London, England)
- London : Geological Society, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,660 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Doré, A. G. (Anthony G.), Vining, B. A. (Bernie A.), Burley, Stuart D., and Geological Society of London
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- v. 1. The global resource context. Exploration histories and future potential. Better recovery through better reservoir characterization. Gas renaissance -- v. 2. Atlantic margins : new insights, regional synthesis and large-scale tectonics. Deep-water plays and reservoirs. Understanding petroleum systems. Unlocking the future with innovative geophysics. 3D visions.
- These conference proceedings are presented in the thematic format of the conference itself, and the majority of papers presented in the conference appear as scientific contributions in the proceedings.
- Other Subject(s):
- 9781523122103 (electronic bk.)
1523122102 (electronic bk.)
1862391645 (set ; cased)
9781862391642 (set ; cased)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 39313000