Survey of literature on crevice corrosion (1979-1998) : mechanisms, test methods and results, practical experience, protective measures and monitoring / F.P. IJsseling
- IJsseling, F. P.
- London : IOM Communications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 206 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- European Federation of Corrosion
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Series Introduction; Preface; Foreword; Acknowledgements; Introduction; Theory and Modelling of Mechanisms; Test Methods; Mechanisms, Conditions, Applications and Experimental Results of Specific Alloy Types; Protection Against Crevice Corrosion; Crevice Corrosion Monitoring; Conclusions; References
- Crevice corrosion is a complex and technically interesting corrosion mechanism but its commercial significance should not be ignored. This survey, the most complete overview on crevice corrosion available today, covers many alloys which can suffer crevice attack but focuses mainly on stainless steels. The survey covers mechanisms, test methods and results, practical experience, protective measures and monitoring.
- Report Numbers:
- 9781907747748 (electronic bk.)
1907747745 (electronic bk.)
9781601191816 (electronic bk.)
1601191812 (electronic bk.)
- "Book number 745."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 139-172).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 39313560