Analysis and design of automotive brake systems / Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command
- Alexandria, Va. : Dept. of Defense, Dept. of the Army, Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (249 pages (various pagings)) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
Access restricted to Ryerson students, faculty and staff.
- Report Numbers:
- D 101.22/3:706-358
- 9781621981190 (electronic bk.)
1621981193 (electronic bk.)
- Cover title.
"This Handbook was written by Dr. Rudolf Limpert, Salt Lake City, Utah, for the Engineering Handbook Office, Research Triangle Institute, prime contractor to the U.S. Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command."
Report date: December 1976.
"The U.S. Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command policy is to release these Engineering Design Handbooks in accordance with current DOD Directive 7230.7, dated 18 September 1973."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 39314567