Park science [electronic resource] : integrating research and resource management
- Additional Titles:
- Title screen subtitle: Compilation of park science
- [Denver, Colo.] : National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 2 CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service
- Contains Park science issues and its predecessor, Pacific park science, published from fall 1980-July 1998; plus two issues of Natural resource year in review, 1996 and 1997; and article submission guidelines for Park science.
- Related Titles:
- Pacific park science
Natural resource year in review
- Title from disc label.
"Volume 1(1)-volume 18(1) (fall 1980-July 1998)"--Container insert.
- Other Forms:
- Some serial issues also available via the Internet at the NPS web site. Address as of 7/3/07: http://www2.nature.nps.gov/ParkScience/; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for Windows: Microsoft Windows 3.1 or later; Intel 386 processor or later; 4 MB RAM and 6 MB free space on hard drive; ISO 9660 CD-ROM drive and MS CD-ROM extensions v2.11 or later.
System requirements for Macintosh: Macintosh 68020 (Mac II series) or later; Macintosh System 7 or later; 4 MB RAM and 6 MB free space on hard drive; CD-ROM drive with Foreign File Access v4.02 or later; ISO 9960 file access v5.02 or later installed in extensions.
System requirements for UNIX: SunOS, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, or IRIX; 4 MB RAM and 6 MB free space on hard drive; ISO 9660 CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 3931525