The effects of age, sleep deprivation, and altitude on complex performance [microform] / Henry W. Mertens and William E. Collins
- Mertens, Henry W.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine,  and Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service,
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Collins, William Edward, 1932-, United States. Office of Aviation Medicine, and Civil Aeromedical Institute
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., "Civil Aeromedical Institute.", "May 1985.", and "FAA-AM-85-3."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 18.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 7/3/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1980s/media/AM85-03.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] U.S. G.P.O., 1985 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 3931536