A study of passenger workload as releated [sic] to protective breathing requirements [microform] / E.A. Higgins [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Study of passenger workload as releated to protective breathing requirements
Study of passenger workload as related to protective breathing requirements
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine ; Springfield, Va. : Available from the National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 61 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Higgins, E. A.
United States. Office of Aviation Medicine
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 1989-0100-M.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 15).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 7/5/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1980s/media/AM87-02.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] U.S. G.P.O., 1987 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 3931553