Comparison of protective breathing equipment performance at ground level and 8,000 feet altitude using parameters prescribed by portions of FAA action notice A-8150.2 [microform] / T.T. Schlegel [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine ; Springfield, Va. : Available through the National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Schlegel, T. T., United States. Office of Aviation Medicine, and Civil Aeromedical Institute
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., Shipping list no.: 1992-2142-M., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., "Civil Aeromedical Institute.", "June 1989.", "Final report.", and "DOT/FAA/AM-89-10."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 7/10/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1980s/media/AM89-10.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1989. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3931571