Evaluation of the Scott Aviation portable protective breathing device for contaminant leakage as prescribed by FAA action notice A-8150.2 / E. Arnold Higgins [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Aviation Medicine, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 10, 15, 6 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Higgins, E. A.
United States. Office of Aviation Medicine
Civil Aeromedical Institute
Full Text available online
- Phase I. Original tests of the portable protective breathing device -- Phase II. Tests of the redesigned portable protective breathing device.
- Cover title.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
"Civil Aeromedical Institute."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 10, 1st group).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- "Final report."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 7/10/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1980s/media/AM89-11.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Funding Information:
- Tasks AM-B-88-PRS-81D and AM-B-89-PRS-81D.
View MARC record | catkey: 3931572