Digital Optical Measurement Techniques and Applications
- Rastogi, Pramod K., 1951-
- Norwood, MA : Artech House, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (473 pages)
- Digital Optical Measurement Techniques and Applications; Contents; Foreword; Preface; Chapter 1Digital Image Processing; 1.1 Introduction; 1.2 Fourier Optical Analysis; 1.2.1 Frequency Domain Transfer Response; 1.2.2 Desirable Features in a Camera Transfer Function; 1.2.3 Sampling and Image Reconstruction; 1.3 Digital Restoration Filters; 1.3.1 Generation of Deconvolution Kernels; 1.3.2 Useful Window Functions; 1.3.3 Restoration Using Fast Fourier Transforms; 1.4 Local Area Contrast Enhancement; 1.4.1 Local Area Contrast Enhancement Algorithms for Thermal Imagers. and 1.4.2 Local Area Contrast Enhancement Algorithms for Reflective Imagers1.5 Conclusions; References; Chapter 2Interferometric Testing of Optical Surfaces; 2.1 Fundamentals of Interferometry; 2.1.1 Interference Made Possible by the Wave Nature of Light; 2.1.2 Types of Interferometers for Surface Measurement; 2.2 Commercial Interferometers; 2.2.1 Overview of Commercially Availa.
- This new resource explains the principles and applications of today's digital optical measurement techniques. From start to finish, each chapter provides a concise introduction to the concepts and principles of digital optical metrology, followed by a detailed presentation of their applications. The development of all these topics, including their numerous methods, principles, and applications, has been illustrated using a large number of easy-to-understand figures. This book aims to not only help the reader identify the appropriate techniques in function of the measurement requirements, but also assess modern digital measurement systems.
- 9781608078073 (electronic bk.)
1608078078 (electronic bk.)
9781523117086 (electronic bk.)
1523117087 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39316026