Energy storage and conversion materials / edited by Stephen Skinner
- Cambridge, UK : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Skinner, Stephen (Professor of Materials Chemisty)
- Bilayer Electrolytes for Low Temperature and Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: A Review / Alireza Pesaran, Abhishek Jaiswal and Eric D. Wachsman -- High Temperature Co-electrolysis: A Route to Syngas / Miguel A. Laguna-Bercero and Alodia Orera -- Electrolyte Development for Solid-state Lithium Batteries / Sourav Bag and Venkataraman Thangadurai -- Redox Oxides for Thermochemical Energy Storage / Alfonso J. Carrillo, Jennifer L. M. Rupp and Juan M. Coronado -- Redox Oxides for Thermochemical Energy Storage / Alfonso J. Carrillo, Jennifer L. M. Rupp and Juan M. Coronado -- Thermoelectric Oxide Materials for Energy Conversion / Dursun Ekren, Feridoon Azough and Robert Freer.
- Showcasing recent developments in inorganic materials in an area of societal interest and importance, this book provides an up-to-date introduction to the contemporary use of functional solids in emerging technologies. Energy Storage and Conversion Materials describes the application of inorganic materials in the storage and conversion of energy, with an emphasis on how solid-state chemistry allows development of new functional solids for energy applications. Dedicated chapters cover co-electrolysis, low temperature fuel cells, oxide thermoelectric devices for energy conversion, solid-state Li batteries and thermochemical energy conversion. Edited and written by world-renowned scientists, this book will provide a comprehensive introduction for advanced undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers wishing to learn about the topic.
- 9781839160059 (electronic bk.)
1839160055 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39317943