Pipe ramming / prepared by the Pipe Ramming Task Force of the Trenchless Installation of Pipelines (TIPS) Committee of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Reston, Virginia : American Society of Civil Engineers, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Chapter 1. Introduction; Chapter 2. Pipe Ramming Process; Chapter 3. Planning; Chapter 4. Detailed Site Investigations; Chapter 5. Design; Chapter 6. Construction; Chapter 7. Summary of Recent Case Histories
- "MOP 115, Second Edition, describes current pipe ramming practices in design and construction of pipelines under roads, railroads, streets, and other constructed and natural structures and obstacles and includes information on culvert replacements, pipe crushing, slickbores, pipe extraction, as well as assists with horizontal directional drilling projects"--
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39318264