Federal Transit Benefits program : ineffective controls result in fraud and abuse by federal workers : testimony before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate / statement of Gregory D. Kutz, John J. Ryan
- Kutz, Gregory D.
- Additional Titles:
- Ineffective controls result in fraud and abuse by federal workers
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ryan, John J., United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-07-724 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 28, 2007).
"For release ... April 24, 2007."
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/28/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07724t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3932017