Aviation security : risk, experience, and customer concerns drive changes to airline passenger screening procedures, but evaluation and documentation of proposed changes could be improved
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Risk, experience, and customer concerns drive changes to airline passenger screening procedures, but evaluation and documentation of proposed changes could be improved
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-07-634
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 28, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/28/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07634.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3932060