Autobiography of a yogi [electronic resource] / Paramahansa Yogananda
- Yogananda, Paramahansa, 1893-1952
- Cleveland : Duke Classics, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- The autobiography of Paramahansa Yogananda (1893 - 1952) details his search for a guru, during which he encountered many spiritual leaders and world-renowned scientists. When it was published in 1946 it was the first introduction of many westerners to yoga and meditation. The famous opera singer Amelita Galli-Curci said about the book: "Amazing, true stories of saints and masters of India, blended with priceless superphysical information-much needed to balance the Western material efficiency with Eastern spiritual efficiency-come from the vigorous pen of Paramhansa Yogananda, whose teachings my husband and myself have had the pleasure of studying for twenty years."
- 9781620117422 (electronic bk)
- Title from eBook information screen..
- Technical Details:
- Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2123 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 567 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2121 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 560 KB).
View MARC record | catkey: 39322274