The wisdom of father brown [electronic resource] / G. K Chesterton
- Chesterton, G. K. (Gilbert Keith), 1874-1936
- Cleveland : Duke Classics, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- The star of these stories is Father Brown, a character created by writer G. K. Chesterton. Based on a parish priest who was partially responsible for Chesterton's conversion to Catholicism in 1922, Brown is a stubby Catholic priest equipped with a large umbrella, a formless outfit and a sharp insight into the human nature. The stories included here are The Absence of Mr Glass, The Paradise of Thieves, The Duel of Dr Hirsch, The Man in the Passage, The Mistake of the Machine, The Head of Caesar, The Purple Wig, The Perishing of the Pendragons, The God of the Gongs, The Salad of Colonel Cray, The Strange Crime of John Boulnois, and The Fairy Tale of Father Brown.
- 9781620113783 (electronic bk)
- Title from eBook information screen..
- Technical Details:
- Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1260 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 340 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1259 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 337 KB).
View MARC record | catkey: 39325830