THE PERMEATION AND DIFFUSION OF HYDROGEN ISOTOPES THROUGH STAINLESS STEELS. PART 4. THE DIFFUSION OF TRITIUM THROUGH S110 AND EN58E STEELS AT 80 DEG C. Part 4 : The diffusion of tritium through S110 and EN58E steels at 80 deg C.
- Jones, P. M. S.
- United Kingdom : [publisher not identified], 1966.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gibson, R.
- The measured solubility values for these steels were found to be significantly higher than those calculated from high-temperature permeation- and diffusion-coefficient data. The diffusion coefficients, on the other hand, are a factor of 5 to 10 lower than the extrapolated values. Thus, the measured and calculated permeation constants at 80 deg C are lower than the extrapolated values by a factor of approximately four. Reasons for the differences are discussed. (J.R.D.)
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- NSA number: NSA-21-001886
OSTI Identifier 4465443
Research organization: Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, Aldermaston (England).
View MARC record | catkey: 39335241