The complete keyboard concertos. Volume 1 [sound recording] / Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel, 1714-1788
- Uniform Title:
- Concertos, harpsichord, string orchestra. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- Keyboard concertos
- Djursholm, Sweden : BIS, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Spányi, Miklós, Szűts, Péter, Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel, 1714-1788, and Concerto Armonico (Musical group)
- G major, H. 405 (W. 3) (19:36) -- A minor, H. 403 (W. 1) (17:54) -- E flat major, H. 404 (W. 2) (23:26).
- ["00:19:36", "00:17:54", "00:23:26"]
- Medium of Performance:
- harpsichord string orchestra
- "All cadenzas improvised at the recording sessions"--Notes.
Title on container spine: Keyboard concertos.
Notes included in container.
Biographical and program notes by Rachel W. Wade and the harpsichordist, in English with French and German translations (22 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Miklós Spányi, harpsichord, artistic director ; Concerto Armonico (performing on period instruments) ; Péter Szűts, artistic director ; "all cadenzas improvised at the recording sessions.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Dec. 15-17, 1994, Angyalföld Reformed Church, Budapest, Hungary.
View MARC record | catkey: 3934684