Nuclear endgame : the need for engagement with North Korea / Jacques L. Fuqua Jr.
- Fuqua, Jacques L.
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger Security International, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 202 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Debunking the myth -- Ideological foundations -- Juche : the centrality of existence -- Historical foundations : creation of a rogue regime -- Triangular relationships : North Korea, China and the Former Soviet Union -- From belligerent reunification to belligerent survival -- The practicalities of engagement -- North Korea : engagement alternatives -- North Korean economic policy : a blueprint for failure -- The economics of nuclear dismantlement -- Asymmetric economic statecraft : the road ahead -- Agreed framework between the United States of America and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- 9780275990749 (alk. paper)
0275990745 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -198) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3935571