Reports of cases [electronic resource] / argued and determined in the Court of Appeals of the state of New York
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Court of Appeals
- Uniform Title:
- Reports of cases (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Title varies slightly, v. 39: Reports of cases in the Court of Appeals of the state of New York, Commonly known as: New York reports, Cited as: N.Y., and Cited as: N.Y.2d
- New York : Banks & Bros., 1880-
- Additional Creators:
- Comstock, George F. (George Franklin), 1811-1892, Selden, Henry R. (Henry Rogers), 1805-1885, Kernan, Francis, 1816-1892, and New York (State). Commission of Appeals
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 [(Sept. and Nov. terms 1847)]-v. 309 (1956) ; 2d ser., v. 1 (1956)-2d ser., v. 100 (2003) ; 3d. ser., v. 1 (2004)-
- Related Titles:
- Official edition, New York law reports
New York official reports
- Early years often cited by reporter. Reporters are: v. 1-4, G.F. Comstock; v. 5-10, H.R. Selden; v. 11-14, F. Kernan.
The wording in the statement of responsibility varies, v. 46-v. 64, v. 66- ... cases / decided in .... Vols. 44, 48, 51, 57, 61, and 65 are reports of cases argued and determined in the Commission of Appeals (varies slightly).
Vols. in 3d ser. called "official ed."
Title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Sept. 8, 2005).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Special Numbering:
- Additional volume numbering begins with each individual reporter.
Some early vols. issued in a variety of editions and printings.
- Other Forms:
- Online version of the print publication.
Also issued in microfiche.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3935960