Dublin in the age of William Butler Yeats and James Joyce [electronic resource].
- Kain, Richard M. (Richard Morgan), 1908-1990
- Norman, Okla. : University of Oklahoma Press, 1990, 
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- 232 pages ; 20 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- The Centers of civilization series ; 7
- 0585194041 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936054