Confronting AIDS. Update 1988 [electronic resource] / Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences
- AIDS (Disease)—Prevention—Government policy—United States
- AIDS (Disease)—United States—Prevention
- AIDS (Disease)—Research—Government policy—United States
- AIDS (Disease)—Research—United States
- AIDS (Disease)—Treatment—Government policy—United States
- AIDS (Disease)—Treatment—United States
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Health Policy
- United States
- 0585168369 (electronic bk.)
- Report and recommendations prepared by the Committee for the Oversight of AIDS Activities of the Institute of Medicine.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936070