The papers of William Penn. Vol. 4, 1701-1718 [electronic resource] / editors, Craig W. Horle [and others].
- Penn, William, 1644-1718
- Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Press, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 840 pages : illustrations, facsimiles, maps ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Horle, Craig W. and NetLibrary, Inc
- Bibliographic record display: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Click here to access this electronic book provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project.
- 0585277753 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936211