The atmospheric sciences [electronic resource] : entering the twenty-first century / Board on Atmospheric Sciences and Climate, Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources, National Research Council
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 364 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Atmospheric Sciences and Climate
- 0585142785 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 325-337) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936237