Understanding Ursula K. Le Guin [electronic resource] / by Elizabeth Cummins
- Cummins, Elizabeth, 1939-
- Additional Titles:
- Ursula K. Le Guin
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina Press, 1993.
- Rev. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 263 pages ; 18 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585337284 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 243-251) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936703