Scribble scrabble--learning to read and write [electronic resource] : success with diverse teachers, children, and families / Daniel R. Meier
- Meier, Daniel R.
- Additional Titles:
- Learning to read and write
- New York : Teachers College Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 155 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585345457 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 143-147) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936770