Dialectic and narrative [electronic resource] / edited by Thomas R. Flynn and Dalia Judovitz
- Albany : State University of New York Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 382 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Flynn, Thomas R., Judovitz, Dalia, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Contemporary studies in philosophy and literature ; 3
- 0585063125 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 303-367) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3936846