Color theory and modeling for computer graphics, visualization, and multimedia applications [electronic resource] / by Haim Levkowitz
- Levkowitz, Haim
- Boston : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 219 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585284288 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -211) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937114