A sampler view of colonial life [electronic resource] / by Mary Cobb ; illustrated by Jan Davey Ellis
- Cobb, Mary
- Brookfield, Conn. : Millbrook Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, Jan Davey and NetLibrary, Inc
- Describes the samplers stitched by girls in colonial America and explains what these samplers tell about the lives of their makers. Includes simple projects.
- 0585269084 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 62) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937142